Nobyembre 7, 2005

About Me...

I am the first and the last
I am the venerated and the despised
I am the prostitute and the saint
I am the wife and the virgin
I am the mother and the daughter
I am the arms of my mother
I am barren and my children are many
I am the married woman and the spinter
I am the woman who gives birth and she
Who never procreated
I am the consolation for the pain of birth
I am the wife and the husband
And it was my man who created me
I am the mother of my father
I am the sister of my husband
And he is my rejected son
Always respect me…
For I am shameful and the magnificent One…

Hymn to Isis, 3rd or 4th Century B.C.

4 (na) komento:

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

Science Library Pad: conferences, tag collisions, the power of AND
The California Library Association conference is going on . Logical tags would be the usual suspects: CLA2005 or CLA05 .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

Dancing Creek ayon kay ...

interesting...any chance your a lit major? :-) if a woman can be defined by words...but i disagree, as only words can do so much...yours might just be a runner up....i like your spunk....by any chance, where did you get your template? I like it.

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

Good design!
http://foucuvvp.com/mdns/eers.html | http://oecaoyvx.com/qxpo/qvsp.html