Abril 4, 2005

Hear me....

i'm so tired of being here suppressed by all of my childish fears and if you have to leave i wish that you would just leave because your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone. now i will tell you what i've done for you 50 thousand tears i've cried screaming deceiving and bleeding for you and you still won't hear me don't want your hand this time i'll save myself maybe i'll wake up for once not tormented daily defeated by you just when i thought i'd reached the bottom. i'm dying again so go on and scream, scream at me i'm so far away. i won't be broken again i've got to breathe. i can't keep going under. Long lost words whisper slowly to me still can't find what keeps me here when all this time i've been so hollow inside. i know you're still there. i tried to kill the pain but only brought more i lay dying and i'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal i'm dying praying bleeding and screaming. Am i too lost to be saved? Am i too lost?. i linger in the doorway of alarm clock screaming monsters calling my name. let me stay where the wind will whisper to me. where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story. don't say i'm out of touch with this rampant chaos - your reality. i know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge the nightmare i built my own world to escape. i lie awake and try so hard not to think of you but who can decide what they dream? and dream i do...i believe in you. i'll give up everything just to find you. i have to be with you to live to breathe. You're taking over me. i'm your mind giving you someone to talk to. if i smile and don't believe soon i know i'll wake from this dream. don't try to fix me i'm not broken. I'm the lie living for you so you can hide, don't cry. hold on to me love. You know i can't stay long. all i wanted to say was i love you and i'm not afraid. Can you hear me? can you feel me in your arms? holding my last breath. safe inside myself are all my thoughts of you sweet raptured light it ends here tonight. catch me as i fall. say you're here and it's all over now speaking to the atmosphere no one's here and i fall into myself. this truth drives me into madness. i know i can stop the pain. if i will it all away. don't turn away. don't give in to the pain. don't try to hide though they're screaming your name. don't close your eyes. God knows what lies behind them. don't turn out the light never sleep never die. i'm frightened by what i see, but somehow i know that there's much more to come. immobilized by my fear and soon to be blinded by tears i can stop the pain if i will it all away
Contributed by : PANIC QUEEN

4 (na) komento:

Unknown ayon kay ...

To Panic Queen,
Hoy bakla tama bang kumanta ka dito... he,he,he

luann

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

D.R.I.= Done Reading It

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

Nice site!
[url=http://yxsngijv.com/nqbd/znqe.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xfikyskw.com/fbnj/psxh.html]Cool site[/url]

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

Nice site!
http://yxsngijv.com/nqbd/znqe.html | http://xmycspsi.com/kogc/mbup.html