Agosto 31, 2009

BITCH

I hate the world today
You're so good to me I know that I can't change
I tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath; innocent and sweet
Yesterday I cried; Must've been relief to see the softer side
I can undertsand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you; I'm a little bit of everything
all roled into one

Chorus
I'm a Bitch I'm a Lover
I'm a child I'm a Mother
I'm a sinner I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
you know you wouldn't want it any other way

So take me as I am
This might mean you'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous
I'm going to extremes; Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Chorus

Musical Break

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changin'
I think it's cool; you do what you do
And don't try to save me

Chorus

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess of my knees
When you hurt; when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I'm enough; I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way



2 komento:

Kristin ayon kay ...

ayos!

dadi ng lahat ayon kay ...

ELOW!
kakabasa ko lng ng second book mo. hanep po.hehe
sayang. di ko pa nabasa ung una.hehe

anyway, the book is great at namangha talaga ako.hehe

sana pala i-visit nio din po ung blog ko.hehe

czechhoff.wordpress.com

tnx po!